The above video is a conversation between Tim Ferriss, several first-time entrepreneurs, and Noah Kagan, CEO of AppSumo.com. In this video, Noah — who was an early employee at Facebook and Mint.com — covers his risk-minimizing methodologies:
In the first 20 minutes:
– His career path, including failures.
– How he has used low-cost testing in his own ventures.
– Why focusing on the small things (even trivial things) is a big thing.
– Common mistakes and coping mechanisms of first-time founders (e.g. seeking multiple co-founders).
In the second 40 minutes:
– Live critiques (in some cases, constructive tear-downs) of real companies and entrepreneurs.
– How entrepreneurs can make the jump from theory to revenue… in real-time.
– How you can immediately stop “playing business” without customer contact.”
See on www.fourhourworkweek.com