Don’t Ask The Wrong Questions
Statup Investors Often Ask The WRONG Questions in the WRONG ways. Here are examples of GOOD questions to ask startup entrepreneurs:
* How many unique visitors will your site get daily in the first year?
* How many downloads (or sales) will your site make daily?
* What is projected cost of customer acquisition first through third years?
* Where will your website’s traffic come from? Top 3 – 5 sources?
* Who are you disrupting and what is the PageRank PageSpread and number of inbound Links.
Complete list is included in the linked post on CrowdFunde
See on crowdfunde.com